Win a copy of Tad Williams' SHADOWRISE


Hey guys!

Thanks to the kind folks at Orbit, I have three copies of Tad Williams' Shadowrise up for grabs! For more info about this title: Canada, USA, Europe.

Here's the blurb:

With King Olin imprisoned and Prince Kendrick slain, the royal twins Barrick and Briony have been forced to flee their homeland. But both families and nations can hide dark and terrible secrets, and even if Barrick and Briony survive learning the astonishing truths at the heart of their own family and of Southmarch itself, they must still find a way to reclaim their kingdom and rescue their home- from traitors, tyrants, a god-king, and even the angry gods themselves.

The rules are the same as usual. You need to send an email at reviews@(no-spam)gryphonwood.net with the header "SHADOWRISE." Remember to remove the "no spam" thingy.

Second, your email must contain your full mailing address (that's snail mail!), otherwise your message will be deleted.

Lastly, multiple entries will disqualify whoever sends them. And please include your screen name and the message boards that you frequent using it, if you do hang out on a particular MB.

Good luck to all the participants!

2 commentaires:

Antonis M. said...

I'm of a mind that this is a great book and I was ready to enter the competition (not to mention I had it in my to-buy list for easter) when I realized that this is the 3rd book in a series. Yeah it shows that I have not read anything from Tad Williams yet - you can hang me later! :p So until I read the other previous two, I'm going to let this one wait...
Good luck to all participants of the giveaway contest!

Kerri said...

Woot! Had to give it a shot. Love the series!!