Bangkok Photo Album


Hey guys!

Got free high-speed internet access here in Chiang Mai, so I was able to upload a sample of the pictures I took in Bangkok and post them on Facebook. You can view them even if you don't have a Facebook account. Here's the link.

As for me, tomorrow is my last day in Chiang Mai. I'm doing a jungle and hilltribe trek. On the menu: elephant riding, swimming underneath a waterfall, visiting a hilltribe village, and bamboo rafting on the way back! Should be fun!=)

After that, Phuket, Ko Phi Phi, and Ko Lanta, here I come!;-)

P. S. Didn't take that pic. Was too lazy to go get my camera in my room and post something from me! This one looks better, anyway!

4 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

Pat:

You and GRRM are both faggets. You should stop over in England so you can hang out with all the other homos as well.

For all those who want to read an intelligent blog. I know a lot of you can't stand a non-GRRM ass kissing agenda. So if you re one of those homos, or from England don't bother.

http://grrrm.livejournal.com/

Anonymous said...

Man!! some people seems to have a lot of freetime...

And also might be too afraid to put his name on is shitty comment...

Matrix

Genny said...

Salut Pat,

Les photos sont magnifiques. j'ai hâte d'en voir plus à ton retour.

Prends soin de toi et sois prudent

ta belle soeur
Geneviève
XXX

Anonymous said...

pat, your asian trip is gay.

Matrix