Jeffrey Ford contest winners!

Each of our winner will get their hands on a complimentary copy of Jeffrey Ford's The Shadow Year, courtesy of the folks at HaperCollins. For more info about this title: Canada, USA, Europe.

The winners are:

- Patrick Viau, from Laval, Québec, Canada

- Ann Perry, from Revelo, Kentucky, USA

- Kevin Grey, from Chesapeake, Virginia, USA (kmgrey on sffworld.com and asoiaf.westeros.org)

- Peter Kilkelly, from Waterville, Maine, USA

- Michael Fogus, from Springfield, Virginia, USA

Thanks to all the participants!;-)

5 commentaires:

Gorrath said...

Cool!!

Never thought I would actually win someday!

Thanks Pat

Anonymous said...

This is realy cool, I've never won anything before. I'm looking forward to reading this.
Thanks Pat
Ann

fogus said...

Patrick,

I like most people never win anything. Prior to this my biggest win was an autographed picture of Captain Chesapeake (don't ask).

Thank you.
fogus

Anonymous said...

Not only did I actually win something, but yesterday was my 21st birthday. What are the odds of that?

thank you very much,
Peter

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Pat! I'm really looking forward to this one, especially after your excellent review.