Forthcoming interviews and other news

Hi guys,

Well, it sure looks like there will be a good number of interviews on the Hotlist in the coming weeks!:-) China Miéville has sent me his answers, so expect that Q&A very soon. Both Tad Williams and Greg Keyes have received their questions, so keep an eye out for their interviews as well.

Next month I'll be teaming up with Adam Whitehead (Werthead) for a Q&A with Peter F. Hamilton, and I will also conduct one with newcomer Patrick Rothfuss.

I've recently invited a couple of authors for a chat, and so far Steven Erikson, Ian Cameron Esslemont and Jacqueline Carey have accepted. I'm still waiting for Scott Lynch's response. You can expect a Q&A with each of them coming your way in March or April.

In addition, I'm trying to set up something with C. S. Friedman, in collaboration with Daw Books.

As always, stay tuned for more!;-)

Patrick

P. S. Fans of books giveaways rejoice, as there are more contests coming your way! Signed copies of Alan Campbell's Scar Night, Tad Williams's Rite, Hal Duncan's Ink, and Joe Abercrombie's Before They Are Hanged will be up for grabs in February!

0 commentaires: