A brief note to the Contiki people. . .:-)

Hi there!

The article you are looking for is not far. Just scroll down a bit. . .

That Contiki article has seemingly taken on a life of its own. With more than 500 views in about 3 days, it is my most popular article to date. And since so many of you find themselves here from the Contiki website, do let me know if there are subject matters pertaining to Contiki and budget traveling in general that you would be interested in reading about.

By giving me your two cents in the comment section, it would influence my choice concerning what my next travel-oriented article will be about. Since so many of you have found those articles to be very helpful, I'd make it a point of writing about issues that are of interest to you.:-)

Happy trails!

0 commentaires: